Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a look at your car and I was wondering where I can check out a Viper style hood for my car. I have a 94 base 3000 and i am thinking that one of those hoods would look sweet on my car. Also, how much do those Eibach lowering springs run? Thankx man.

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
The viper style hood doesn't exist as of yet. It's the hood that Brian @ GTPro is making for us. The eibach springs run about $250 plus a camber adjustment kit $25. You also need an alignment after the springs are installed and I would suggest you have them install the camber adjustment kit at the same time. If you don't know how to install the springs then I would suggest to have someone install them too. This should run you about $75 for installation. I'm hoping to have enough money saved up for this stuff in the summer time, but I have been put back quite a ways since in need a new tranny and torque converter which is running me $2300.

Hans

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can I go to find those springs? Also is there an approximate price for the hood? Thankx

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
The springs you can find at http://dynamicracing1.com
The hood is estimated to be under $1000 depending on the amount of people that are going to purchase it. It's made of carbon fiber and will weigh about 13lbs. There will also be room to install a front strut brace under the hood. The hood scoop will be functional too. The hood will be the 94+ style. I believe Brian is still working on the prototype. It should be done sometime after the new year.

Hans

1 - 4 of 4 Posts