Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2 of 3 in the US!
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have been long in hiding since I haven't really driven or used my Vehicle other than being on leave during my time in the Military. My time overseas will be coming to a close soon and Military shortly after! I logged on today and saw generally the same forum look I had only 1PM and then I saw a older than 6 years member box and even an older than 10 years member sub box. I said wow, it's been just about that long and amount of time Since I even logged on and participated in this forum. Life has been good it's ups and downs Divorce then Re-Married I also got hit head on by an Italian Driver which lost control of his vehicle on wet pavement while texting around a turn at a combined speed of about 100-110 MPH (He had a Volvo type car Lancia K and I a 98 Ford Fiesta) and have permanent Injuries now, but Im looking forward to getting back and finally piecing my STEALTH back together. My RHD is still in hiding and I do use when I go on leave but anyways yep. I guess I'll be back in action and looking at what small number of cars are still left on the road as most have been riced out, Cash for Clunkers, or just Wrecked and Salvaged. Anything I should know that has taken place in the last 5 years technologically such as tuning, Power adders, New better equipment different equipment finds etc?

LMK I guess this is the point everyone claps and says good job.

lol J/K

ohh and Germany is a bad ass country that is basically the Disney World of the World. Everything is perfect and the Autobahn is just AMAZING.

·
LessThanSane
752 Posts
Biggest change I've seen (performance-wise) is the 3.5L swaps, and a few good tuners out there building good quality internals. Interior and body parts are getting hard to find in great shape. Chrome ECU seems to be to go-to engine management system for turbo guys. That about all I can think of off the top of my head.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts