Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
um...wtf. gay 3si.:rolleyes:

so anyway...the post said:

you guys still have the arc spoiler replicas? if you do, how much are they and are they EXACT replicas?

also, any updates on drag pro? is it gonna be running within the next year?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Heh heh, yes we can still gett he copies, they are and exact (as exact as you can get) copy of the stock hoop wing. DRAG-PRO, we'll keep this under wraps, but let's say, we're heading to the dyno next week yeaaahh baby!!:D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian GT PRO said:
Heh heh, yes we can still gett he copies, they are and exact (as exact as you can get) copy of the stock hoop wing. DRAG-PRO, we'll keep this under wraps, but let's say, we're heading to the dyno next week yeaaahh baby!!:D
SWEET! i cant wait till that beast makes some runs.

do you have any prices on the spoilers? what are they made of?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
They are made from fiberglass, and come with the center brakelight as well included. Price? $300.00. (what the F*, am I still doing at the shop?, my wife's going to kill me again!) LOL! if you need it drop me a line! I'm going home before I get shot!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian GT PRO said:
They are made from fiberglass, and come with the center brakelight as well included. Price? $300.00. (what the F*, am I still doing at the shop?, my wife's going to kill me again!) LOL! if you need it drop me a line! I'm going home before I get shot!
haha, thanks a lot for the help man. i might be calling you, once i get some money.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
yeah

(what the F*, am I still doing at the shop?, my wife's going to kill me again!) LOL! if you need it drop me a line! I'm going home before I get shot!
I've never called the GT-Pro line and not gotten an answer from Brian! It seems like you're always there, the community appreciates the long hours, even if your wife doesn't;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.