Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Busy week this week:

Super C is hosting a BBQ at his place in Orlando Saturday...post here if you are coming!

The International Auto Show is in Tampa Thursday-Sunday

Friday night is Street Race night at Bradenton Motorsports Park

Sunday, Buccaneers play Green Bay!!!

Let's see how many of us can hang out this coming weekend...I'll be busy moving my office, but should make the evening events if everything goes well.

P.S.> Don't forget about the Daytona Beach Hangout...check the Gatherings section for info.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Marshall,
Michelle and I will be heading that way on Wed.. She has a festible in south Miami this week end. wish we could make.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
damn! did we have this much fun when I lived there?

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Nope!

You're married remember? You NEVER have fun! :p Just messing with ya! Yeah, it shuld be fun. 3kdreamer should be here already in Orlando, just waiting on his call. I'm up for racing in Tapa Friday night, and as Marshall stated, I'll be hosting a BBQ at my pad Saturday. Anyone is more than welcome to come (BYOB, I provide food though). Also, my friend is in a runway competition Saturday night if you guys are interested in going downtown to see that. I might have to work saturday though, so even I am questionable to attend.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Ok if you guys post some times and addresses I'll get directions for everyone and post it in the gatherings forum I will try to go to everything.

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whitetiger7654 said:
Ok if you guys post some times and addresses I'll get directions for everyone and post it in the gatherings forum I will try to go to everything.
Dude...let's try to keep all this in one thread...that way everyone will get an email when someone posts here.

Email Super C for his address...he may not want to post it and have a bunch of 3S guys come over and violate him :eek: :D

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Ok no prob. this is a good weekend cause my mom is on vacation time so I don't have to work so I can make it to everything except I have no gas and $.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Mike (VR-4_Owner) and Drew (Wickeddrew) are you going? If so are your g/f's going? My g/f will come if there is other females for her to talk to.

Anyone else bringing their girls?

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
I've got girls for that...

Seriously though, if you guys want to meet at the Publix on the corner of John Young and Americana in Orlando at noon Saturday, I can walk you guys to my place. Directions are easy. Take I-4 to Jphn young and turn south. The next major intersection will be Americana. Publix is on the left. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
then pass the clock tower, take your 2nd left, get lost, and drive around for 30 minutes looking for a pearl white 99 3000gt while dodging the 5ft high speed humps :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hope you guys have fun, i'm going to be filling out college apps most of the day saturday (I have about 14 essays to write, plus some short answers as well). I probably won't get finished for a while, and even if I do I will probably get hijacked into going to the Rizen Sun meeting or something.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Matt is funny

That's funny Matt. Hope everything is cool up there.

Super C, I might stop by and chill for a lil bit. I will bring my g/f unless there are girls there that are...you know :D:D

Sam,

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Robert---Jamie doesn't talk to girls. I'm booked Friday, but I'll check on Friday if I'm invited.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Ok
Super C's cookout - meet at Publix on Saturday at noon (towards rear of parking lot I assume)

The International Auto Show is in Tampa Thursday-Sunday (Is this a ricer type thing or a manufacturer thing? When is everyone going?)

Friday night is Street Race night at Bradenton Motorsports Park (When is everyone going? What time, etc..?)

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Robert---Jamie doesn't talk to girls.
Does anyone know why girls HATE other girls? I have never dated a girl who didn't HATE all other girls. Thats 52% of the population hating eachother! My wife refuses to have girls as friends even after she is married, old, and doesn't play the backstab game anymore. This may be one of the great mysteries of the world.

Jamie, its no problem. I didn't mean to use you as an example or anything, I was just curious. Anyways, I have been meaning to email you guys, but your email button is gone. Drew has asked me twice but I need your address! Mine is [email protected]

That's funny Matt. Hope everything is cool up there.
Thanks Sam :D . Everything up here is cool. A little too cool tonight. brrrrrrrr, gotta get use to this weather! When you go to SuperC's place you will know what I'm taling about hehehehe.

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Aww....

Matt remembered the speed bumps of doom! Funny, Eric didn't seem to have a problem with his Intax springs, and they're cut!
Sam, your girlie's more than welcome to come by. There should be a few girls for her to mingle with.
Drew, of course you're invited. Duh. :p Just whenever yu can man. I think I'll be heading to Tampa Friday night for the races though. I'll be back at my place in time for the cookout.
I talked to 3kdreamer and he's up for the cookout, and probably the racing. I think he's doing the theme park thing for the rest of the week though. And Matt, you're right about the girl thing. I grew up with 10 of them, and only 2 would ever get a long at any point in time, and they were never the same two! :eek:

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Sounds awesome, except.......

That's when the cookout is! :mad: Unless we move it to Sunday or something. Or we could go to the show Sunday instead.

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunday would be good...except I have a date for the football game.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts