Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks so was it the same car I can't email you cause Im at work and even though I have access to the board I cant email but I will be in touch and don't forget me if you come across an interesting specimen

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so was it the same car I can't email you cause Im at work and even though I have access to the board I cant email but I will be in touch and don't forget me if you come across an interesting specimen

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh it was the same car,I cant believe that you couldnt find another on Excite classifieds...Ill keep looking,VR4 right?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh it was the same car,I cant believe that you couldnt find another on Excite classifieds...Ill keep looking,VR4 right?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh there were others but Im in canada about three hours from the buffalo border so I was looking new york cause of distance but I have since realized I may have to go further to find a good one I was actually interested in brians in california at gt pro but I was not able to move fast enough any way thanks for keeping your eyes open another advantage to this board

1 - 6 of 6 Posts