Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Hey BD72055 did you get pulled over today?

184 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  BD72055 
G
#1 ·
Someone with a Black 95? VR4 just like mine with a spoiler stuck up like mine was pulled over 1/2 mile before the Bergen Toll plaza. Two troopers pulled out of the overpass real fast as I was approaching. One slowed down (apparently when he saw me) and pulled over to read my plates, then sped up and joined his buddy. Two cars were pulled over, a beat up Mazda and a black VR4- Who is it? I hope you weren't racing that POS!! Good Luck, I hope you did not get a ticket.

Sam 95 black VR4

#2 ·
Sam,
Were you talking about the Bergen tolls on the GSP? What time did this happen?

#3 ·
It was 4:12 P.M., just before the Bergen Toll plaza on GSP. I felt bad for him. If I had been down there a little earlier, there prob would have been two identical VR4s getting pulled over at the same time.

Sam 95 VR4

#5 ·
Brian,
There is supposed to be a tentative Mid-Atlantic Gathering that Hans is putting together maybe near the end of January. Just letting you know. BTW, what is your email address? send it to me at <jeep1978@yahoo.com>

#6 ·
Sorry Brian. I thought you had a black car for some reason. I wonder who that guy was? I should have waited after the toll and stalked him (I need a third set of 18" chromies LOL!). Just kidding. I want to meet all these Jersey people I see traveling around. I see a pearl white VR4 going towards Oradell on Kinderkamack all the time and unfort. I am always going the other way. There is a red VR4 that a cute blonde that cuts hair up the street owns. There is another black one which I pulled up next to at a light 97/98 VR4. I talked to the guy and he guessed my year right away cause he owned a 95 before. He laughed when I told him I was modifying mine and just had the tranny replaced! There is a sweet pearl SL (92) that a guy I work with owns. His stereo looks like a rip off of the 222 H.P. stereo system. The whole car is speakers and neon.

Sam 95 VR4

#7 ·
Frank, I sent my e-mail address to you and modified my profile to show it here.

Sam, I see a lot of 3S cars too. I want to meet these folks and see if they are interested in joining the club, or at least read the message board.

I saw a white SL about a year ago that had a custom made vinyl sticker on the fake side windows, where the "Twin Turbo" logo belongs on the VR-4. What caught my attention is what it said, "Bad Ass Women Drive Bad Ass Cars". Sounds like a great woman!

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.