Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. bought it from a member who thought motor was blown. I never told him until now. The dealer misdiagnosed a faulty oil pressure sending unit.

·
?Mark
16,503 Posts
me 2002, vilkommen!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome back, I'm still on my original '94 VR4

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
12,918 Posts
Is it me, or did you used to have a rather attractive blonde in a similar picture?

I never forget a beautiful.....mmmmm.....car, that's it!

Bob. (circa 2000.....OLD)

Back in 2000, I used to be 94OhioVR4 (I believe, Black beautiful VR4, bought the Spyder in 2001, iirc)

·
12,918 Posts

·
TPW: The Prophet
4,183 Posts
Welcome back! Not quite as much of an old timer; but, been around for awhile as well and still here.

·
Super Moderator
4,471 Posts
Still have the RT/TT... Doesn't get driven much though.

I see VerticalScope is ruining some forums ... Lol can't advance search posts, yet they changed the forums... only a matter of time.

·
12,918 Posts
Still have the RT/TT... Doesn't get driven much though.

I see VerticalScope is ruining some forums ... Lol can't advance search posts, yet they changed the forums... only a matter of time.
Dave!!!

What are you driving in its place?

You have always been a plethora of info on this site (which was GREATLY appreciated by me :) )

Bob. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,471 Posts
Hi Bob !!

I have two I can drive, an suv and a hardtop convertible. My son still has a black 95 VR4 he never drives with billet DR650's and my old brother in law a silver 3s. Did manage to get a cianci 3 gauge pod.. Funny you can hit your head on them lol !!

·
12,918 Posts
Hi Bob !!

I have two I can drive, an suv and a hardtop convertible. My son still has a black 95 VR4 he never drives with billet DR650's and my old brother in law a silver 3s. Did manage to get a cianci 3 gauge pod.. Funny you can hit your head on them lol !!
SUV and HARDTOP convertible? More info, please :)

Why does your son not drive his 95?

I still LOVE my cars (although at the moment I can't drive them....Achilles Tendon rupture)

Glad to see you back :)

Bob.

·
Super Moderator
4,471 Posts
Bob,
I never left the forum it was just a pia to log in and then the password changes.... And if you don't post there's no need to log in lol.... So I'd visit the audio forum without logging in...
Spent a week at my sons putting that thing back together. It was an ebay falure that was thought to be detuned once we got into it !! It still had the upgraded sidemounts and a dual solenoid boost controller. He had the shortblock redone, put different heads on it and I did the clutch and tranny seals before we put it back in. Kinda miss that stuff we used to do !! I'll bet we had over 50 junkyard trips together. But he's 40 now and I have 4 grandkids.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts