Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just to let you guys know that I'm here in New Mexico with Dynamic Racing doing up my VR4 to be in the low 11's. I can't read any of my e-mails and from what I understand is that several of you chaps e-mailed to me.
So I should be back in NJ end of the week. I'll catch up wif you guys then!!

I should be at Foxwoods to catch up with the east coast guys!!!

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Don't you mean pass all the east coast boys??? Low 11's huh... I could deal with that! Stop by Oklahoma and let me get beat by a real car would ya? Stupid rustangs and civics! Grrr! Careful on the ride back!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
So I guess you aint dropping by CA anymore huh, Hendrick?

Dang, I didn't know you were in NM for that kind of transformation! Good luck!

George

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
YO! hendrick! yeah! low 11!ssshehehehehe I want to see you at the track!...want to see your car run!! so your car has everything already? or are they still working on it? you said you have the brian GT pro turbos the 366sx? 15.5Gs? wow? how much air do they flow each? hehehe. I just want to express to you that I miss you and that I can't wait to see you (sorry, I mean your car) heheheehehe. hey why don't you ask dan to gut your rear precat? cuz that's gotta be done!!!! take care and talk to you soon!

p.s. nancy says fuck you...but never mind her cuz I LOVE you!! don't forget to ask about what I told you to ask, ok? about the boost controller ok? get back home safe!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey guys, sorry to intrude but I wanted to know what the GT368-SX turbos from Brian @ GT Pro's could do. I was looking into those, but I was hoping in the 10's because the 15g's can run low 11's.. Now, I do understand that probably you haven't even begun to push the car near it's limit, but please fill me in.. also, how's the turbo lag and where it kicks in at with what mods?

I'm going to go with ..

1)Front Mount IC core of Skyline
2)368-SX turbos from GT PRO
3)720 CC Injectors
4)ARC2-GP fuel management
5)Supra fuel pump

Thanks guys!

Mario 94 VR-4

·
Registered
334 Posts
BTW, Hendrick if you are able to get a Dyno of your car, please keep us filled in on the numbers
It'll help us know what mods work for our cars. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by VR-4 Tissimo (edited December 07, 1999).]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got the car out and running. Yes I have Brian's turbos those 355. Man.. these a long list of my mods.. but last night I smoked Matt's car(Dynamic Racing) HIs car is in the 11's with 13G on them. (www.dynamicracing1.com) I haven't got my ECU upgrade and my new HKS intercoolers in yet and I still smoked him. Gonna go more testing tonight and see what can these turbos do with race gas. My boost was at 1.06 while Matt was at 1.17 and I killed him..hahaha!!
Go go turbos!!!

[This message has been edited by Lord_dvd (edited December 07, 1999).]

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Better get to a track!!!! If you are smoking low 11 cars, then I wanna see numbers, do we have a new number one? Or at least a new 10 second member???

Argh!!! I am so envious! Gotta rob a bank or somethin... need more power

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
twin turboRT,
I am with you...I need to get more money to do the same mods as hendrick's... I need the 399Rs hehehehe those will kick his ass...I don't care about streetability anymore or lag. I need more power...when I save like $6k I will take the trip down to dynamic racing and do the same stuff to my car...I gotta be fast!!!! very fast!!!!

Hendrick,
WHEN YOU COMING BACK??? cuz I am dying to get a ride on your car. come on man! do some track time and see what your baby (BEAST) can really do!!!!! turn up the boost you sissy! you have 720cc injectors and fuel pressure riser and you don't fuckin' turn up the boost...???? explain that to me! come on put some race gas and turn up the volume!!!! does it pull much much much more than the stock 9bs?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TWINTURBORT

I will be driving by Okahoma on the way back... I will stay a night.. care to do some racing?? Where in Okahoma u at?? Should be there sometime late next week.

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Hendrick,
I think he is in OK City. Is that right Todd? BTW, remember the drop-in filter I purchased from you a few years ago? Well, my bro has moved up to the big boys by getting a FIPK.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you are driving up 44 let me know. I am in Rolla, Missouri and i can buy you lunch(well dinner or breakfast depending on when you drive through) and look at your car and you can tell me about that car in NJ. I am seriously considering buying it. I would love to check out your car too, it sounds really sweet.

Cheers,
CWT

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HEy Twinturbo RT and I are In Stillwater, OK, about 1 hr north of OKC. Stop In If you have a chance!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok. All I need is an addess and a tel no. You can mail it to my wife at [email protected] Alrite? Yes, I am going on 44 and passing by Missouri too. Leaving here sometime thurday next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts