Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hendrick,
this msg is from ray again...did you check the one further down the msgboard? well, this one is yours also...kick his C5 butt when you come back. Anybody else feel like bombarding my friend ray with e-mails...his e-mail is [email protected] feel free to express your oppinion...by the way he used to own a 92 VR4

tell him i am putting a supercharge to my car... but
this project will be taking a few years to build on.
so it cannot be race anytime soon, at least not these
couple of yrs.. which means it is not that i scared to
race with him but because a reasonable reason.
and.. dave tell u a secret... after a few yrs, his
car will be blown.. (the engine).. by that time, it is
not that i dont want to race but because he cannot
race anymore....haaahaahaaaahaaahaaaaaaaa... me so
smart of my plan..... haaahaaaaaa

L

·
0 Posts
Hahhaaa... tell Ray... I'm still gonna race him. Infact I'm already making arrangements for engine work and full deal so my motor will be like brand new. Hehe.. I'll still smoke him. If I lose I'll buy a Vette like him. I am not losing to Ray... Long live VR4!!! Hahaha...
I won't betray my car.

Oh... dude. I miss you guys man... hahahaa..

[This message has been edited by Lord_dvd (edited December 10, 1999).]

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Hey Hendrick... we should have some fun this weekend... I don't think my email went through right cause I haven't heard anything from you... so here is the info
(anyone who cares to stalk me listen up!!)
phone 405.377.7764 work-405.552.4744
email- [email protected] directions to my house. take 35N from OKC until Stillwater/Hennessey exit, take 51 east until you get into stillwater, turn left at the first gas station on the left, it is a conoco, sitting inbetween two car dealers, a pontiac and a Chevy dealer, it is country club road, go 1.75 miles and on the left is a ring of houses with a red A frame and a funky white house with a flat roof, 68 Dodge Dart in front, and when I am home, a 92 Stealth RT/TT and when the wife is there, a 96 Sebring JX convert.

Need any more info??? Josh lives about 3 miles down the road! Already got a kid with an LS1 Camaro in Norman who is wanting to race (me not you, sorry) and there are about 10 hotish cars in Stillwater proper, two run about 10. a couple 11's and 12's and then all the slow stuff... We may have to go to Tulsa or just have Josh meet us in OKC after work!

L

·
0 Posts
Alrite!! I'll be all set to leave here on Thursday so I should be able to meet up wif you on friday. I'll give u a call later dude!
I'll race anybody..hehhe... as long as their not faster than 12's since I can't go more than 16psi due to pump gas. Unless u've got some race gas then I can go 23 psi and max out these turbos..hehehe..
I would love to see u trash the LS1

[This message has been edited by Lord_dvd (edited December 10, 1999).]

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
What octane you need? care for leaded?? I can have some 100LL from the airport in Cushing??? I can't wait!!! Have you gotten a good track time yet??? I wanna know the full truth when you get here!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts