Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Large Member
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, since my Stealth TT conversion is dead, and I have to rebuild the bottom end of the engine, I thought I might as well mod it, too.. while I'm in there.

Basically, I'm putting TT pistons and a forged crank in the block.. and I'm fairly sure that my turbos need to be rebuilt, so I thought about just getting upgraded turbos.

I was thinking DR500's, or DR650's, which would be really cool.. I've already got a S-AFC, so I'd rather keep that than having to get an ARC-2.. and I know that with the 650's I'd have to upgrade my injectors and other crap.. also, I'm planning on getting a FMIC since I'd like to get a 99 front end..

So, any advice?

·
Un-Stocked
776 Posts
hmm.. wasnt there someone out there that was building dsm turbo's for 3/s? i dont know much bout turbo's cause ive never worked with them.. but if they ever get those i would think they would be fairly decent and be cheap to rebuild and hopfully buy.

·
Boost Junkie
945 Posts
FWD TT with DR650's, can you say traction issues :eek: :burnout:
Well if you keep your SAFC you cant get anything bigger than 550cc injectors, and those arent big enough to use the full capabilities of the 650's i dont believe. 550's with the DR500's would be cool though.
your car will be a highway beast! :eek2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.