Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is actually dallasvr4guy posting here at redvr4's but anyway, we took off the magnacor wires from his dead car, put in ngk-r's, and i gutted the rear pre-cat the other day. We tried to disco. the egr system, and it seems that i have less boost, or it kinda stutters between 2 and 4 thousand rpms. it doesn't feel like it had as much power as it did, i want to know if i did it right.

DOES ANYONE PLEASE HAVE A DIAGRAM OF HOW IT SHOULD BE SET UP, HOSES AND ALL, I GOT THE BLOCK OFF PLATES INSTALLED, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HOSES ARE ALL SET UP RIGHT. anyone with a quick drawing, or a place i can go to find it all. thanks a lot again guys.

oh and if you think it might be something else causing less power let me know thanks..

-JD :ak47: egr

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
redvr4 said:

oh and if you think it might be something else causing less power let me know thanks..

-JD :ak47: egr
I bet I know what it is !!!

AIR TOOOOOLS !!!!!!! GOOD

MAGNECOR !!!!!! BAD

PLENUM !!!!!! HOT

NEONNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!! YUMMY

So, how's she runnin' now ???

Do you have a big :D :D :D on your face ???

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Hey phil, Ive been trying to get ahold of you. My car is sitting up at westloop mitsubishi, they gave me a 25% discount on everything :)

New Turbo, Feed Lines, and Labor. Should have it back tomorrow or wed.

theres a blut stealth R/T TT like yours up there too, they took the car to pep boys to get a belt replaced, and the belt came off chewed the tbelt cover then ate the tbelt and screwed an engine. They have the motor completly apart. It was cool seeing a TT engine bay with a block, 1 turbo, and bunches of bolts. lol

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Black1995GTBase said:
Hey phil, Ive been trying to get ahold of you. ]

JD and I were at the body shop all day transfering parts from the VR4 to the RT/TT. I have to go back tomorrow and finish up. I still need to get the exhaust/downpipe/rear springs & struts and the brake lines from all corners except the passenger front. We were there from 9:30 this morning until 6:10 tonight. My hands hurt bad !!!!

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
dayum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts