Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help to know the perfect place to install underbody neons. Always wanted some and I'd like to get some pics if possible of them installed under your cars. I have a good idea for the ones on the sides but for the back and front not a clue.
Any pictures of back and front underbody would be greatly appreciated !!!
I was thinking of doing the install in 2 weeks, so i'd like to know since then exactly how to do it.

Thx in advance!!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi !!!
Thanks alot for the pics and link really helps me out!!!

I would really appreciate it tho if you get the pics for the back one too !!! It would make my life twice easier when I get there!! And while your at it just a pic at one side please.

I really like the way ur ride shines up ! Keep it up !
Sims

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,001 Posts
Neons...I've been thinking about doing this 'rice' mod in the future, but I was looking at going with Plasmaglow, intead of Neons. Anyone know anyone with Plasmaglow installed on their car, I would like to see a comparison of the looks.

eBay Plasma

Plasmaglow.com

If I ever do go through with this, I think I'll go with white. Should look sexy with black.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i have been debating whether they are rice or nice too... i havent quite decided, someone make a thread with a pole in this forum and then we will find some real opinions.

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
anyone have a pic of a red car w/ blue underbody neons...

then a pic of a red car w/ red underbody neons?

·
i don't even know...
2,245 Posts
puffe516 said:
anyone have a pic of a red car w/ blue underbody neons...

then a pic of a red car w/ red underbody neons?
lol... take a look at the ol' f&f example... first race, vin's red rx7 has red underbodies... i think it's my fav color for a red car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts