Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 93 Stealth RT NA about 3 weeks ago and was wondering what fluids are recommended for all the neccesities? Also i am thinking of building my own ram air intake. This will replace the whole stock intake up to the TB. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to and what to use and also were to run the intake hole too? And one last thing, how much does it cost to get all four wheels aligned and balanced? Thanks!!
Derrick

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Keno,
an alignment cost me about $50.00-$60.00 last year on my 3000 from NATIONAL TIRE WAREHOUSE, Now NATIONAL TIRE AND BATTERY in BELTSVILLE MARYLAND. IM WORKING ON A CUSTOM RAM AIR MYSELF but not in a hurry so im drawing and brain storming right now.
CLINT

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
If you plan on keeping the car for any length of time it cost about $85 - $90 for a life time allingment. I love this, I get mine done at least every 6 months.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do you mean about lifetime alignment and where do you get it?

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
I got mine through Firestone. Most tire and alignment shops will offer them. You might have to ask because they don't advertise them very often. I paid about $85 dollars 3 years ago for my life time alignment and I can get my car aligned anytime I want and it doesn't cost me a penny. I'm taking it in again Thursday because I am replacing the inner tie rod ends. Every time I do any kind of change or just feel it might be steering a little funny or hit a really big hole or something I take it in and get it aligned. It defiantly worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts