Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i paid a s-load for a four yr bumber-to-bumber warranty on my 97 vr-4, so any of my mods are going to be very modest and not to void any part of warranty.....i have narrowed it down to two choices that i think will leave my warranty intact and make a noticalbe difference

1. strut tower brace (front/rear/both)

2. denso plugs

i would love to get some opinions on these or other choices.

thanks in advance...

KC

·
Registered
692 Posts
Check the wording on your warranty. I had a boost controller, intercooler upgrade, catback, downpipe, G Force ECU, FIPK and a fuel pump upgrade on my 93 Stealth TT and I still had full warranty. In fact the kid I sold the car to took it to Dodge to get another inspection done and bought an extended warranty on it.
Spark plugs won't do jack. Get a boost controller. Biggest bang for your buck, bar none.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,372 Posts
Do not use Denso, I have hard many horror storied about those plugs in our engines. I would reccomend NGK, but you will not be able to tell a big difference in plugs unless your gap was wrong on the others.

Best upgrade is either a downpipe or boost controller.

·
Registered
421 Posts
get an intake...I've always thought that in order for a boost controller to work well you have to let the car breathe better. I did intake and downpipe, then I got a boost controller. my 2 cents.

chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.