Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Russia, I'm sorry for my English)
I made an order in IPS in April 2014 in the amount of $ 10,000, sent me some parts, but never sent rods paunter 74 motor and Billet Transfer-Case Housing (Mid and main) for 5 Speed, and 2400 $, and now they have me ignored for 2 months! I just do not know how to solve this problem because I am in another country (((

·
Flasher
9,631 Posts
I've been reading a lot of bad things about them lately. Unfortunate, they were one of the good ones.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It is not a misunderstanding. There is a growing list of people having issues with IPS. File the BBB complaint and see if it helps. You may also consider posting on their facebook page and see if that gets them to respond.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I filed once through bbb and got refunded they contacted me wanting to give them a second chance and believe it or not had to file with bbb again. Horrible company too bad cause they have potential

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I talked about ordering with Tanya Makarova, but then she stopped responding to my messages((( I can not call the IPS as I speak bad to English

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
Well Stas and Tanya are both Russian, I would think they would be able to help you...

Sad to see IPS go like this, they used to be the premier shop for our cars back in the day.
Makes ya wonder how all that $$$ was brought into IPS...??? I mean, Jeff and Mike had a 4,000 sq ft facility and then Stas came along and they blew up to a 40,000 sq ft facility. I'm not insinuating anything...but things make a person wonder.

·
Boiler Up
2,322 Posts
I have no idea really... I went to school with Stas and Tanya at Purdue and they always seemed like stand-up people. Went to dinner with them quite a few times. Not really sure what is going on, or how it has affected IPS, but something has obviously taken place. I know they started an offshoot called Makarov Division. I'm stil surprised no one has come to any of the threads to answer questions, quell the fears of cars getting neglected or parts never shipping. Hopefully you'll find resolution.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
BBB won't help for shit, thus is just for business feedbacks and warning for potential customers

·
D3ADPOOL
864 Posts
BBB won't help for shit, thus is just for business feedbacks and warning for potential customers
It will for any company that cares about it's reputation. Most companies hemorrhage money, even if they are in the right, to clear up BBB disputes and maintain a positive reputation.

Good luck resolving this. I've always had a positive experience with IPS, but it's been a while.

·
curt93T/T
5,079 Posts
I talked about ordering with Tanya Makarova, but then she stopped responding to my messages((( I can not call the IPS as I speak bad to English
It has nothing to do with your bad English, they just don't answer the phone.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sorry to see this happening to you bro. Especially being so far away. Really hope they get this fixed for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts