Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a '91 R/T TT. I am getting my bumper repainted due to someone hitting me...anyway..I thought that this would be a good time to get the 97-98 3000GT spoiler painted and put on my car.
Now the question I have is, would the 3000 GT's spoilers interfere with the power antennae on the driver's side rear?
Do you guys have a hole in the spoiler for the antennae or anything?
I assume that your antennae is in the same place as mine...is it?
Has anyone put the 97-98 3KGT spoiler on a stealth?
Well, thanks in advance...

Kay Kim
91 Maroon R/T TT

·
Registered
653 Posts
Rob,

Saw the pics. Looks great! I have a Black '91 TT as well and am considering the wing as a future mod. Is the wing factory or aftermarket? Where did you get it? Any install tips or did you have it installed?

One more thing: Did you have a shop paint your badges white or did you get new badges in white from the dealer?

Thanks!

Mike

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
i got the spoiler from gt conversions in indiana, cost 275 shipped and unpainted. sorry but i cant find the number. they got it from wings west only cheaper! you can get it prepainted, but i knew i would have to get it painted anyways to match up the stripes. actually the spoiler screw holes are already marked on the bottom of the trunk lid for the center piece. as far as the emblems i got them off with a laminated library card. sanded them, painted them pearl and then put them back on with 3m emblem adhesive. came out better that i expected. i checked the dealer and they wanted like 200 for new badges, so i chose to repaint mine. if you have any more questions email me at [email protected] later rob schoen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts