Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to explain you that this evo is 4 doors that is why it can be a little slower than the 2 doors but like blue55 said it has a 6speed transmission 321hp dinan chip but the vr4 behaved like i wanted and that was the first race i did with my car because i bought it like 3 weeks ago and is the only vr4 in Honduras.
I had the car in repair because it had the third gear syncro bad,
and you dont imagine the people that organize this illegal street racing here how umpacient were about my car.
and the part that i love is that here that evo is i think one of the fastest cars and the vr4 resulted as i wanted.

thank you

·
napalm death
1,545 Posts
what the hell did u just say. Speak english. I read that 8 times and bearly got a thing out of that

·
Registered
159 Posts
you mean you didnt understand that???? lol...jk

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Holy run on sentences Batman!

Just kidding with you. Is that the only VR4 down there? It must really stand out in the crowd.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
It would be awesome to have the last VR-4 in the world. I've just got to hold out until all of yous guys crash your cars! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! (j/p)

Anyway, more on topic, maybe he was replying to a thread and just put it in the wrong place?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I think there was a race and the VR-4 won.

Right????

·
Registered
727 Posts
He's referring to that race in another thread that happened between the evo and the vr-4 and the vr-4 one *but presumably given the evo's mod's vs the vr-4's stock the evo's driver wasn't good*. Think this was an attempt to clear that up but instead it just made it all the worse :p

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
OOOOOOOOO I get it man. ;)

So he won..

Good Kill. HEHE:D

·
Registered
727 Posts
indeed, everything is working perfectly for me to take over the world! Muahahah!:D *err....scratch that..mom said I can't take over the world :( *

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Sceptor said:
indeed, everything is working perfectly for me to take over the world! Muahahah!:D *err....scratch that..mom said I can't take over the world :( *
I know mine too...just the block. HEHE:D

·
Registered
727 Posts
ya...im down to tryin to take control of the living room and part of the kitchen..so far so good! Doing the "muahaha" helps ALOT in the process :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
" MUAHAHAA " first this Thread than the entire 3SI Board. " MUAHAHAHA, MUAHAHAA, MUAAHAHAHAHAHA "

:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Where's this guys original thread at?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Leave it to the VR-4 and their drivers to ripp shit up. HEHE:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts