Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I created an account a while ago but never introduced myself. I do contracting work with the US Forces out here in Japan and live in western Tokyo. Last fall I got my hands on fully stock 97 GTO TT 6spd (Z16A), I named her "Lexy" lol. She was well taken care of and mechanically sound (I had here checked out by my local performance shop). She will be coming back with me eventually in a couple years. She is eligible in 2022 but I will probably be here longer.

So far I have only done some basic upgrades, Tein Flex Z coilover's to replace the worn stock suspension and a fujitsubo legalis R cat back exhaust. As well as going through and replacing worn weather seals, trim, and a few switches.

I do have big plan's for her in the works as this will be my first "proper" project car.

I hope to have some picture up soon!

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,652 Posts
Welcome!

Can't wait to see the pics :)

Where are you from originally?

Bob.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,263 Posts
Welcome!

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to get some pics of the car down at the Daikoku futo parking area but downtown Tokyo is off limits to us at the moment with the COVID thing going on. Its also been raining for the past two months here almost nonstop. I may have to just settle for some local scenery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts