Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why, why, why ??? I was going out last night and I pulled up at this stop light in the Talon. I was chilling to some tunes and this focus pulls up and revs on me. I am like "wtf" so I didn't think anything of it, the light goes green and he takes off, though i didn't make an attempt to race him, he took off pretty fast .. then I saw his license plate ... sigh .. "IGOTNOS" ..

double sigh..

at the next light i pull up next to him ... I take the talon to 4k and on green I laid down the AWD smack on his ass :D and suddenly, I was many many lengths ahead of him :)

DSM GOOD. Focus BAD. :D :D

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
He didn't spell it right. Had his plate said NAAAAAAWWWWSSSSS, then he woulda beatcha. 'Course that would make for one long plate.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
You be forgettin', Dan, it's "NAAAAAAAAAAS"

·
Registered
641 Posts
mmmmoooohah ha ha ha ha. i had the same thing only with a civic that wanted to race me for pinks(i didnt of course) but same story, i smoked him. his plate said none other than," nitrous"... how gay

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
cotmfk said:
Wow, you could have had a Civic....

No, I understand. If for some reason you stalled or something and lost the race... F#$K!
"I'm not gonna fall for the bannana in the tail pipe..."
Gotta love Beverly Hills Cop :)

·
I can't read the rules
1,112 Posts
iono how it is in the other states, but if u got that kinda license plate in kali, u r just like free donuts for a cop

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
Maybe he had a 200 shot tank in the back but was still running stock internals. He knew he could get about 1 good run out of the 4 cylinder Zetec before he deep fried everything Fast and the Furious green Eclipse style. :D It's one trip to the shop for an engine rebuild for every race he sprays and wins. Funny how he got that plate considering they're like AOL screen names nowadays. I'd have thought some other bonehead would have taken that plate name. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts