Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
~Airborne all the way~
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a product that has a huge screen (possibly touch screen) that would fit that huge gap where the stock radio and cd-player goes?
I ask this because i was driving behind a ram-air trans am and i saw over the rear this huge screen where the driver kept touching ( i think) and cahnging his songs. Price isnt improtant, i just thought it looked cool, and seemed to be the right size..
Anyone know what im talking about?
Sites?
Prices?
thanks
-Jess

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
i think kenwood's multimedia tihng is touch screen, but it is a fold out, any chane the TA's was a foldout?

KC

·
~Airborne all the way~
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are they large anough to fit the space or will i need a bezel. Does anyone know what price they run at?
Thanks for your help.
-Jess

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
if you are speaking of the kenwwod MM unit, it is a single din fold out unit, runs like 1800$, similiar to the apline but has a built in cd player

·
poser
2,611 Posts
I've used the Kenwood KVT-910DVD extensively check our upcoming Dec/Jan issue for info about its usage in navigation applications. It also does extremely well off-axis and in direct sunlight, and even manages good DVD rez for a touchscreen. Excellent piece.

Their other in-dash unit is the 6.8" P-907TV/CD which has the built in CD, not the DVD.

They also offer standalone touchscreen units.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts