·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if not, lets organize!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I agree, all of the other gatherings are too far away for me. Are there very many members in the missouri, Arkansas, kansas, and Oaklahoma area?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess 2 people does not a gathering make. i wonder how many we could round up?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lets start a midwest poll to get something rolling.

kevin calvano, lawrence, kansas(dorthy, toto and the whole gang)

·
Welcome To The Machine
951 Posts
If it were somewhere in the first 2 weeks of September, I could definitly make it. Any other time would be a crap shoot. Maybe we could all meet at Andrew's place?

Bruce
3Si #0243
Los Angeles

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Trevor is in Wichita, Benson is in Tulsa, and JoshVR4 and MistuKid and myself and a black 97ish VR4 and don't forget Glenn (if he has fixed his problem with the number 6 piston: A big hole!) and the new blue 92 Stealth TT and about 6-10 SL and Base models are in Oklahoma and could probably make it to something! Since Mitsu lives in Lawton and Trevor is out there a ways, how does springfield sound? Even if it were in St Louis most of us could make it... I am just a little wuss and would rather not drive for 8 hours... but I am driving to Indiana soon so I am not such a wuss that I would pass up a nice gathering!!! Decide what is up and make sure you post a new topic for sign ups...

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
As long as it's within 6 hrs drive I'll be there...

Trevor
96 R/T TT
92 GMC Typhoon

[This message has been edited by Trevor (edited January 05, 2000).]

·
Old Guy
514 Posts
I live in Florissant, MO which is near St Louis. I have a base 92 Stealth and would probably attend a gathering. Sounds like a great idea to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts