Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some good replacement seats. Something that has a lot o' lumbar and bony butt support. I just looked at www.alamomotorsports.com and they had some. Just curious if anyone recommended something else.

Gracias

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
There always has to be a smartass in the group ...

(I should add it did make me laugh tho
)

[This message has been edited by Alan92RTTT (edited December 28, 1999).]

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahroun,
Do those come with brackets? and, Can i get two in a Maple colour? Thanks for your help!

A

·
0 Posts
<font color=#202030>...yahoooo!! That's me!

Coyoté -- Yes. Five point racing harness, too. Because of the slats it makes for easier application for the belt that comes up between your legs. So if you're a left or right hanger, you can adjust the strap accordingly.

[This message has been edited by Ahroun (edited December 28, 1999).]

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahroun-- you are a life saver. Are these seats made from real Oak or cheap imitation partical board? Thanks for info on righty or lefty. That is very important. What do these chairs not have??? Wait! I don't see a head rest, are these optional? Can I also get the chairs with a "TYPE R" engraved or painted on?

[This message has been edited by Space Coyote (edited December 28, 1999).]

M

·
0 Posts
I bet it gives you that 'sunbathing in the Bahamas' feel. All you need now is a bottle of Corona and some sunglasses, while listening to Santana.

M

·
0 Posts
Of course I don't endorse drinking and driving, I'm sure that Lazy Boy doesn't either. *wink*

[This message has been edited by Midnight (edited December 28, 1999).]

A

·
0 Posts
<font color=#303040>Are you kidding me, Coyoté!? These chairs, er, seats are genu-wine Racing Red-oak·Rosewood·RikiTikiTavi equipped with genu-wine Sasachewan(sp) Seal bindings and a CDRom tray for a mug holder that snaps on the side PLUS at no extra charge a "Keep On Truckin'" beer cozy.

And indeed, Midnight, with Coyoté's Moonroof he can pop that sucker open and catch some rays while putting the smack down on slackers on the open road. COOL, baby, Yeh!

Head rest? You have time to rest your head? D'oh! Type-R emblems are extra charge, for tasteless modifications.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate the fact that Super Dave himself has endorsed these fine products but you haven't yet mentioned a price for these fine hardwood replacement chairs. Will these also improve the resale value of my VR4? Do these chairs offer the fold-up option for back seat accessibility?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
is that what the ws6 comes out of the factory with now

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Particle board models (with an oak veneer) are available from Mitsu for $1750. Jc Whitney sells solid oak ones for $24.99. Stealth model shown, 3000 gt model includes "active" armrests.

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited December 29, 1999).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts