Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get yourselves into too much trouble! :D

But incase that email was true, and I guess it has been on the news, stay outta the malls. Who knows what may happen.

Jake

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
What email?

I had a dream a few nights ago that a mall blew up. It was really weird. I hope I'm not being psychic again. :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
stay away from the mall, and dont go mail box bashing, you could spread that anthrax around if you bust that letter up... :) just kidding

Look at me, im crazy pickle arm, i have a pickle.. for an arm. GIVE ME SOME CANDY!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there was a chain email going around, maybe it wasn't a chain but it was about a woman who's boyfriend was one of the hijackers and he told her to stay outta the skies 9/11 and don't go to any malls on halloween. Does anyone have this email to confirm this?

I guess the gov't is indirectly acknowledging this from what I have heard.

I was very skepticle(sp) until I talked to a friend from Cali. and he said he actually knew the woman, so who knows.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Just like the guy who knows the drug runner that drove the black [insert italian car here] at night with night vision through [insert city here]. :-D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THAT'S HIM! :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
yeah my buddy knows the woman too, so do some other friends of mine, and its my coworkers wife's cousin... everyone i know says its real cuz someone they know, knows who it was that sent it :rolleyes:

im not saying its not gonna happen, God i hope not. But just like the picture of the dude on top of the twin towers with the plain flying in. I have had so many people that tell me its real, and they knew who it was, or their friend does, or thier coworker does.

I'd have to say *and i know many are tired of talking about this* that the 1 thing that terorists have done to the ENTIRE nation is make us realize that we are not invincible, and we aren't really completely safe.

Be careful, wear light colors, take a flashlight, dont eat opened candy, and dont take rides from strangers. AND BE HOMe BY 9 KIDS! PUT YOUR COATS ON TOO.. you will catch a cold.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Well, back on the original post topic. Happy Holloween to the guys. Have fun tonight and if you have kids - keep them safe!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts