Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a special song for you guys:

It's my birthday and I'll do what I want to - Fuck you it's my birthday. - A special holiday only for me, so do what I say, - it's my party, I'll make you cry if I want to...or leave. - Fuck you, it's not your birthday, so do what I say. - For 24 hours your wishing me well - 364 days I'm in hell, Oh well. - Happy Birthday to me. - alone on my Birthday, - I'm going to Denny's 10 times today - No Tip! it's my birthday, so do what I say - How could you forget my birthday? - That's really immature - Fuck you for forgetting my birthday - you didn't do what I say - 24 hours no wishing well - now 365 days I'm in Hell, Oh well. - Happy Birthday to me. - Happy Birthday to me, Spank Me! - Oh well, Happy Birthday to me, - I can't believe you forgot my birthday - it's my birthday and you're wrecking it - now it's just like any other day - you didn't do what I say - How could you forget my birthday?

:) Happy Birthday:alcoholic :bandit: :beer:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Now all we need is jeremyG to sing that to some uptown beat, and we will have a great birthday song :p :D

I didn't realize I shared the same Bday as Gatecrasher and Powelsound... interesting....

thx guys

·
Bored User
8,534 Posts
:beer:

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
Happy Hanukah:bandit: err...birthday:p

Matt

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
dreadie said:
Now all we need is jeremyG to sing that to some uptown beat, and we will have a great birthday song :p :D

I didn't realize I shared the same Bday as Gatecrasher and Powelsound... interesting....

thx guys

Jeesh, I was just doing my bi-weekly search for "jeremyg" (to see if anyone's talking about me, yeah I'm paranoid) and this thread came up. :)

... warms up his voice.... Nah, you don't want ME to sing it, that's for sure!

LOL Happy birthday REALLY late!

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Happy belated birthday to Powelsound... I've been off for a few days.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I think people should randomly insert jeremyG into their threads just to mess with him. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.