Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nice pic :D I remember the good ole' days when I had 2 VR4's, ahhhh...that was the life :D

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Nice cars Les. It was great seeing them in person!

·
Registered
557 Posts
na.....happiness is my garage...(see my sig.)..........at least if you live where it snows:D ;)...p.s....they are both white also

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Nice pic! I cant fit both of mine in the garage because one of them is always torn apart :(

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I gotta get a pic with both my cars together. Its long overdue.

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
Leswhite1 said:
Happiness is both Stealths in the garage.
that shelf in the back is all organized, nice job.....as for the cars:rolleyes: lol j/p nice shot:D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nah...

Happiness is never having to see my car out in the snow again, now that I have a garage to put it in! :p

p.s., this is before I did anything to it. damn, it has come a long way.

Attachments

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Happiness is two VR4s in the garage and two naked ladies in your bed. And maybe a 12 pack, too ;)

·
Registered
708 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
Happiness is two VR4s in the garage and two naked ladies in your bed. And maybe a 12 pack, too ;)
Ahmen my brotha! It has been years since have I heard such wisdom!:D Good to know that there are still some people out there with a profound understanding of what it means to live!:cool:

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
I feel bad because ever since my VR-4, my poor 1993 3000GT has been left out in the cold. I guess it is time to find her a good home for someone else to take care of since I have a new love in my life:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts