Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys...
Just picked up a Hallman boost controller from a friend without any installation instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know I T into the BOV line and run that hose into the boost controller. The other hose goes to the wastegate line. What about the stock boost solenoid, other ports of the H-connector? Need help thanks.

·
0 Posts
don't get it...that's what I have....it sucks! although it's better than the Xtreme motorsports one...if you have money get an EBC....good luck

The VR4 Dentist

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Not so fast, my friend Mike91TT, has it and loves it. I used to have a diagram originally made by Roger G. on how to install it, I'll se if I can find it for you. Check out Marc Hallmans site, or his reseller Buschurracing.com, where I'll be ordering mine next month.

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited December 03, 1999).]

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
are you from north canton ohio by any chance?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
just wondering if any of you guys would like to buy my HKS EVC ez for $300 bucks plus shipping (last time Priority to CO cost me $5). Please e-mail me at [email protected] if any of you is interested.

p.s. the reason for selling is I want something with a fuzy logic computer that learns my car's boost curve and then MAXIMIZES!!!! heheheehe take care guyzs

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
just wondering if any of you guys would like to buy my HKS EVC ez for $300 bucks plus shipping (last time Priority to CO cost me $5). Please e-mail me at [email protected] if any of you is interested.

p.s. the reason for selling is I want something with a fuzy logic computer that learns my car's boost curve and then MAXIMIZES!!!! heheheehe take care guyzs

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Matt, who is that question directed to?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts