Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AWD 4 LIFE
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I bought an h4 conversion a while back and due to family issues and school my car got put to the side the past few years. I'm just getting to installing these and remembered I have to do something with the ground wire to get the hi's to work (or I at least think it was the hi beams). I've look at a few 3s forms and cant find anything on it. If you know of a tread or have any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. Below is a link to the sell thread

3000GT/Stealth International Forum
6-1/2"x4" rectangular HID headlamp Conversion https://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=813082

Thank you,

James

·
AWD 4 LIFE
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So you know I did try to message the seller but got a message saying they are not receiving messages. Dont Kent know if it's my phone or the website.

·
AWD 4 LIFE
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noticed one of the ballast wires looked like it got pulled so I swapped them and the hi beam worked. Going to replace the perceived bad ballast and update. Any added info is appreciated.

·
AWD 4 LIFE
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hooked up the other side and only the high beams worked(go figure) so I started inspecting the wires and noticed the bulb wires were f'ed in a few places. Looking for a replacement so any ideas where to source one would be awesome.

Attachments

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,419 Posts
try amazon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts