Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These springs were on my car for about 50000 miles. The H&Rs have a lifetime warranty, so the mileage shouldn't matter much. These springs lower the car about 1 inch front and rear, making them a good choice for those who want better handling while still being able to navigate speed bumps.

That inch really makes a difference in the way the car looks too. I've attached a pic of my car on the H&Rs.

To learn more about the springs, check here: www.hrsprings.com

Retail is $329...I'll ask $175 shipped.

- Brian

Attachments

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should have mentioned - $175 shipped or best offer.

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ghawbrey - I'll do $165 shipped. Sound good?

shaker69 - The rims in the pic are the stock '94 17's. They also came on all the spyders. They're not on the car anymore though - now I'm rolling on 17" Enkei RP-01s.

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paypal is fine. My paypal address is [email protected]

I'll have to rent a spring compressor to get the springs out - I'll try to get a hold of one this weekend.

- Brian

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're in my garage on an extra set of struts.

·
SLQQQQW butwilkilya
4,727 Posts
FWombat said:
ghawbrey - I'll do $165 shipped. Sound good?

shaker69 - The rims in the pic are the stock '94 17's. They also came on all the spyders. They're not on the car anymore though - now I'm rolling on 17" Enkei RP-01s.
LOL. I wasn't lookin to buy ur rims. I was jus asking so i can compare the fender gap to the 18's. If the deal falls through im second in line. Thanks.

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shaker69 said:

LOL. I wasn't lookin to buy ur rims. I was jus asking so i can compare the fender gap to the 18's. If the deal falls through im second in line. Thanks.
The gap between the tire and the fender will be the same regardless of wheel size...unless you run higher profile tires and throw off your spedometer. :)

·
Scooter Pilot
262 Posts
I was just curious because my front ecs struts are making a bumping noise when they are in tour. I am kind of in the market for some. I have 140k on the car.

You should see a paypal for $165 this evening.

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You wouldn't want my old shocks/struts - they're shot too. :)

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ghawbrey -

I've been getting your PMs, and I've replied to every one of them!!! They keep getting bounced because your PM box is full. Most people don't realize that sent messages can fill up their box - this is probably what's filling up yours. I've also emailed you a couple of times with your 3si email link, but I guess you haven't gotten those either.

Leave me an email address that you check, or you can email me at [email protected].

I haven't taken off with your money; don't worry!

- Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts