Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a guy w/ a maroon 3k. It was obviously a base. But had cheesy looking twin turbo stickers, VR4 emblem, and active aero sticker on the front bumper. I asked him about it, he said it is twin turbo, just not AWD. Is he full of [email protected] or can this be done?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Anything is possible! Did you offer him a friendly race? At least he didn't have one of those "TYPE R" stickers.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is true!!! Type R would be a little much!!!The guy was working!! But that is a good idea, offer him a race w/ the real thing and see what he thinks??? Have to go see if he still works there!

·
Registered
600 Posts
A while back, I was getting gas for my car and a red 1st gen Rx-7 with a 12a pull in next to me. He was asking if my car had turbos and stuff. I asked him about his car and he said that it was turbocharged and that it runs 11 sec quarter mile times! (This thing looked like a rust bucket with skinny tires!) I asked him to pop the hood. He did.... and proceeded to say that the turbos are not in the car right now because they were being worked on! The car was bone stock.... the guy just liked to talk sh*t. I wonder if those two are related!

Hoser

1 - 5 of 5 Posts