Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering where i could buy that piece.piece that replaces the part that says Mitsubishi with GTO :) i would like to buy one next month

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey when you find out let me know, do you know the actual name of the piece?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
I think most people just take their 3000GT symbols off and rearrange it to say GTO. Still looks good, but I wouldn't know how to do this without killing your paint.

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
There have been alot of people that do this. Do a search on the board...it will reveal some answers

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im searching the board and still no luck..i must be blind or somethin..all i see is just whats in a GTO etc etc..

·
Registered
109 Posts
tdg67 said:
Hey when you find out let me know, do you know the actual name of the piece?
Reverse light cluster or rear reflector plate/cluster, depending on who you talk to.

·
Total Posts: 1,736,254
3,499 Posts
If you have a first gen GT Pro has a MINT one in stock right now, I was just checking it out a week ago. The thing looks brand new and it's 100% JDM. And I think it's official name is "rear center panel" or something like that. If I had a 1st gen I'd get it, but I have a 2nd gen so it would look kinda weird because of the square reverse lights on a 2nd gen.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Matt -- HB Cali said:
If you have a first gen GT Pro has a MINT one in stock right now, I was just checking it out a week ago. The thing looks brand new and it's 100% JDM. And I think it's official name is "rear center panel" or something like that. If I had a 1st gen I'd get it, but I have a 2nd gen so it would look kinda weird because of the square reverse lights on a 2nd gen.
square reverse lights???

i have a 2nd gen too

Attachments

·
Total Posts: 1,736,254
3,499 Posts
manxk said:

square reverse lights???

i have a 2nd gen too
I was trying to say that it would look weird to have square reverse lights on a 2nd gen.

I don't know about price tho, call them up.

Later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts