Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Well I didnt know your pics were bmps and would take up my entire email account:D haha. I only got 3 of them cause Hotmail wouldnt allow any more space.

email the last two that you have to [email protected]

·
i don't even know...
2,245 Posts
what is in place of the vents forward of the front wheel wells?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!!! The vents are to bring air into the engine bay. I going for a way to cool the engine externally. It sounds plausible but I dont have a way to really test it. there is air ducting runing from the vents pointed toward the block. It will also help get air to the HKS super power flow that I installed. The intrax system got put on stand by because I have to move in 2 months to Okinawa. That's going to take some money so I thought it would be prudent to wait on that. I'm only doing the nessecities right now. the sivlver ducts on the front are coming out. They look kind of ricey so I'm doing away with them and will install a grille kit in their place. More pics to come. Maybe interior. Oh yeah and the new muffler. It's kind of angled but it looks alright.

·
3si member #1623
1,976 Posts
Nice ride man!.. i really like that color. Look forward to seeing you here. We're gonna get your GTO hooked up! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts