Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi does anyone interested in buying a "GTO" badge that go on the rear panel, replacing the "3000gt"decal with the real deal "GTO". this are not available in US. have to special order from japan.
it cost about 72.00 Shipped. if interested pm or email me. thanks
:shoot2:

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
posted by Stealthy_C
What do you spin?
I do alittle of every thing but mostly Euro, hard house, and progressive.

Next I'll be at Glow night club on dec 6th. Maybe Vision for thanks giving weekend (still need to talk with the owner)

I'm taking it easy this year cause i'm young and spent time working when i should have been partying a little more. ;)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Where are you from originally??

vr4ludak said:

Next I'll be at Glow night club on dec 6th. Maybe Vision for thanks giving weekend (still need to talk with the owner)

I'm taking it easy this year cause i'm young and spent time working when i should have been partying a little more. ;)

·
Ero Sennin
290 Posts
72 dollars for a sticker?

Kuruma's hookin up GTO center panels for like 80 bucks a pop

·
Registered
873 Posts
Originally posted by TVR-4
Where are you from originally??
I'm originally from Serbia. I went back two years ago over the summer and did some dj gigs there with around 1000 people in an old castle. Meet lots of dj's there like Oakanfold C Cox ect...

·
The Reality Of Tomorrow
213 Posts
vr4ludak said:

I think I have seen you in the city a few times (at least, another 94-96 style red VR4). A couple times on 90/94 heading into the city, and once or twice around Clark/Ontario. Nice looking VR4 you have. If you ever see me in the VR4 or Supra, don't hesitate to wave :)

-m

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.