Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for recommendations and feedback on Greater Toronto Area mechanics who have experience on our platform.

Personally I have 2 recommendations.

RT Motorsport
70 Snidercroft Rd, Unit A
Vaughan, Ontario
Telephone: 905 669-8444

Rick is an excellent mechanic with a great deal of experience in everything from regular maintenance to full custom turbo/engine builds for all types of imports. He is my personal mechanic and my VR-4 has seen 99% of work (including a current turbo upgrade build) with Rick. Prices are in the low-middle range. The garage is clean but not fancy with lots of parts and engines on shelves.

Gilman Auto Service
1940 Ellesmere Road, Suite 6
Scarborough, Ontario, M1H 2V7
Telephone:416 289-1388

Ray is a great guy and those of you who speak Cantonese will like him just fine, but he also speaks English fluently. He does alignments so that's why I go to him, but he is highly skilled with over 20 years in the business. Like RT he does everything from mild maintenance to wild setups. He's also an avid and very experienced recreational road racer.

I hope you find this thread helpful.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're in the area I could meet up with you at RT Motorsport. You'll want to call him and book an inspection (free).

What's the problem you're having?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Check out Saisan Motors in Kitchener Ontario. The guy that owns the shop is a really good guy and he knows what he's doing.

Magnus Motorsports in Missisauga is also very good on the platform, the guy that owns it has the fastest DSM in the world. They kind of work on everything, but they seem to be really good with Mitsu.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Old thread but I thought I would also second Rick Lee @ RT Motorsports. He has a lot of experience with our 3S platform which makes his work very efficient and therefore affordable. He is a true expert when it comes to turbos. He has done all my repairs and been a key resource during my 92 Stealth R/T TT restoration. His shop now offers top notch Auto Body work too!

Rick is the most honest mechanic I have met, bar none.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts