Who all is going to try this computer as
I hear it will be on sale this month?
Curious to know as I will be ready to purchase
in about 4 weeks from now.:cool:

#4 ·
Beast said:
???nobody is interested in that item. now that
is interesting.:cool:
I don't think interest is the problem here. Most people aren't going to get excited until it actually is available.

#6 ·
Beast said:
I was told on the phone last evening it
will be for sale in the middle of next week.:cool:
Now if it will actually exist next week, is the real question.:p

#7 ·
nobody ever wants to be the first ones. It could cost you. Like for example the first CF driveshaft, or viper hoods. Well, AEM is also coming out with one so when both hits the market, and people start comparing, then, we will see. Also take into account that many peiople have stored their cars for the winter already and are not currently working on them. It is also a horrible market right now and not everyone has that much money.

#8 ·
Beast said:
???nobody is interested in that item. now that
is interesting.:cool:
I will be in the market for one, but probably not for another six months. I have to have the cash for the appropriate turbos, fuel mods, etc, all at once.

Oh, and an FMIC. :D

#11 ·
No he meant AEM- Advanced Engine Management. They're a big Honda tuner and Stephen Papadakis's biggest sponsor. They have a new engine management system out. You can check it out in the Super Street Mag. They have a racing application and plug and play applications for select cars. Supposedly the 3S is one of those select cars.

#12 ·
Fierce said:
No he meant AEM- Advanced Engine Management. They're a big Honda tuner and Stephen Papadakis's biggest sponsor. They have a new engine management system out. You can check it out in the Super Street Mag. They have a racing application and plug and play applications for select cars. Supposedly the 3S is one of those select cars.
Honda tuner doing 3/S work? strange

#13 ·
I don't think that it is strange. It is just a computer system that they made modifications so that it would fit our cars. It will be pricy so try to get as much of the market as possible. Besides, they don't do just honda parts, they are like HKS or greddy. There was an eariler post that they should be out by early next year or something.

#14 ·
For those wondering about the AEM (NOT AAM), but AEM ECU, guess who they turned to to help this development??? John (President of AEM) has been a friend of mine since 1994, and him and I will be working on this new unit mid of 1st-2nd quarter of next year not any sooner. Our ECU is up and running already, so it IS here,(Chris) but we are still working on the fine tuning of the maps.

#15 ·
Brian GT PRO said:
For those wondering about the AEM (NOT AAM), but AEM ECU, guess who they turned to to help this development??? John (President of AEM) has been a friend of mine since 1994, and him and I will be working on this new unit mid of 1st-2nd quarter of next year not any sooner. Our ECU is up and running already, so it IS here,(Chris) but we are still working on the fine tuning of the maps.
LOL, no hard feelings man.. I just had to say it.. I know you been working hard on it.. and all.. I just had to comment because people keep asking :D

#17 ·
Brian GT PRO said:
Chris, no problem..no harm, no foul..
No Foul? I guess you didn't smell what I hit on my way home from work.. damn that thing was foul smelling man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.