Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob came over and helped me work on the VR-4 today .. Finally changed out the knock sensor. The instructions for this task should read, "take 100 pounds of shit off engine, replace sensor, put 100 pounds of shit back on engine". Heh.

Here's Rob's car ... he is of course camera shy .. though he was covered in oil so I'll cut him a little slack :D

and me taking a break after replacing my intake manifold ...

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
No thats the guy from Puddle of Mudd.
It's a lot more fun working on cars when you have someone else their with ya.

-Jeff

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
That is one fine mullet... I used to have long hair and I miss it. I can't grow my hair out now because I ride a motorcycle and long hair is too much trouble. I envy you.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey man, it's no mullet :D My bangs are about 10 inches long ... :)

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
For real man...you look like Scott Stapp from Creed...you know you could use that to your advantage...;)

Chris

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
KD4PWH said:
For real man...you look like Scott Stapp from Creed...you know you could use that to your advantage...;)

Chris
That's exactly what I told him yesterday, too. hahah

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
"What If" he could just stand out in the street "With Arms Wide Open" and the hotties would flock to him. He would then be on a "Higher" level than all of us...he would probably end up creating his "[my] Own Prison". :D :D :D :D :D

Damn I'm bored.

Chris

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
That reminds me of when some friends and I were sitting out somewhere. One of them had the last name 'Jones'. There were a bunch of crows walking around, flying around, etc.

One of my friends said: "Wow, it sure is nice just "hangin' around" "counting crows" with "mr. jones.""

It was REALLY cheesy, but pretty funny at the time :D

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
People say I look like Denzel Washington.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Drew: Yeah, you guys could be twins. :p

·
West Side!
1,201 Posts
Be carefull Drew somebody might pop a cap in yo ass for sayin' some shit like that... j/k

Gene C.

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
So when do you guys reach professional status?

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
DanF said:
So when do you guys reach professional status?
The "GT Pro" name was already taken by some schmucks out in California. It pissed us off, but we decided to pick a different name. :D

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
I'm sure you'll soon be hearing from their lawyers for alleged trademark infringement - Schmuck, Schmooze & Swindle, LLP.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
At least it's not <a href="http://www.arentfox.com/home.html">Arent Fox</a>. I've already delt with them. :(

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Dan .. I think u mean the East Coast firm of Kick, Yo, Assz & Company, LLP. Esq.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
No no no. Thats Curt Cobain. Boy is Courtney Love gonna be pissed. You must really want to get rid of a bitch, to fake your own death.

Btw. Brians Law Firm is prolly Dewey, Screwem, & Howe. :D

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Speeyuk said:

Hey Rob, is that the stock dirt on your engine?
No, that's aftermarket dirt. Adds a lot of HP.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts