Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know how many people would be interested in a group buy on JIC FLT-A2 Coilover Kits? Looking at starting a group buy, but want to see if there is any interest and if so how many poeple would be interested so I can get pricing.

These are avaliable for both AWD & FWD applications :B

Here's the description I found:
JIC a name recognized in Japan as one of the finest suspensions companies. JIC's attention to detail is put to the test with the FLT-A2. This system allows for ride height adjustments without changing the spring perch height, therefore never running the chance of bottoming out the shock. Their innovative approach to suspension tuning is further enhanced by the racing heratage and involvement in the U.S. motorsports scene. ALL JIC suspension systems are tailored to meet the U.S. driver and road conditions, so spring rates and shock valving will be different from the JDM versions. 15 way adjustable dampers and ride height adjustment for approx. 3.00 inches makes this the best you can get!!

Here is a list just to get a idea of interest if price is right!

1) OBROCTO - AWD set

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
JIC's

Yeah, I talked w/Brian from GT Pro at the NG last summer, he told me that he was starting to sell JIC's, he said "best ride available!".
I appreciate the fact that I won't need to wear a kidney belt when I lower my suspension :p ! Because the shock travel doesn't change when you lower it. Get some some sort of volume/price commitment from GT Pro or whoever and let us know. These things are a little more $$$ than TEIN's!
Don't be too suprised if everyone is kinda broke at this time of year;) ! I'd be curious to see what a GB will get us:)

BLUTO:dodge:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Price?I really want them if the price is right.I have ground controls now and I had it inspected today and they had to raise my rear to just over a inch lower then stock so that my camber wouldnt ruin my tires.So now I need to get those adjustable camber arms from 3sx.

·
F15 - The Fastest 1/4mile
913 Posts
I am in the market for the JIC setup. Let me know what you can get em for.

·
AEM Veteran
2,061 Posts
farooqm said:
I may be interested too, I think someone posted about their JIC suspension a little while back and told me they got it for about $1400 from GT PRO on a special. I hope we can get it lower than that.
That was probably my post you saw:

http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111117&highlight=jic

$1400 would probably be at or below dealer cost, I would guess. Mine was $1600 shipped...if you can get a group buy around that price it would be a great deal.

- Brian

·
Registered
382 Posts
I been wanting them for a long long time now. If the price is right I'll pick it up, but if not, I'm going to Japan this summer, and I'll pick it up there.

·
IcePerformance, Inc.
1,625 Posts
I will take a set if the price is right. Thanks!

Alfred

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right now the price is at $1650.00 which includes shipping! If you get as many guys as possible to commit to this group buy I think the price will drop even a little more :B $1650.00 shipped is a very good price right now but like I said it may get better but worst cast is $1650 to your door :B

1) OBROCTO - AWD set

·
913 Posts
I am holding out for a better price...

·
913 Posts
Don't get me wrong, $1650 aint bad... I have seen quite a few sets going for that.
Holding out for awhile, I am in no rush... they will come down.

·
913 Posts
I am going to wait until I find a group buy price around $1400.
I have heard of several individuals getting them for that.
When that price is offered, I will buy em. Not sure if those other members just got lucky, but that is the price point that will prompt me to buy.
Might be awhile before that price is rolled out to the group though, oh well... I am patient, it doesn't sound like most distributors are willing to reduce their profits that much.
$1400 is the price I am looking for.
Good luck, probably not going to happen for awhile.

·
Registered
318 Posts
JIC's

Yeah, $1400 would be a nice price, but....You aren't going to see that for probably 9mos to one year (or HUGH GB)! I was thinking around $1500 to $1550 delivered. This might get me more in the mood ;) !

BLUTO:dodge:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.