Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone do a group buy on the GT-Pro Split Second ARC-2 with or without the MAS upgrade. I'm purchasing this thing anyways, but I just wanna see if anyone else is gonna get one and if maybe we can get a better deal if we find more people. C'mon people, someone has to have a good hookup?

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
Ditto!

R

·
0 Posts
I am working on 500-720cc injector prices, Apex-i SAFC, and ARC 2 buys....Just started setting up some deals, so it may be some...I will let everyone know!

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Very interested as I plan on doing turbo upgrade soon!

R

·
0 Posts
I am working on an ARC2 deal and some injector deals.

Lets remember that regular price for the ARC2 is $1100. Do we have 4-6 people that "will" lay out the cash? Don't have an idea how low I will get it. But it is not going to be $500 or anything crazy like that.

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
What upsets me is that Split Second advertises the ARC2 as retailing at $995. With this price, companies generally take the manufacturer's retail price and mark it down $100-$300. But in the ARC2's case, it is marked UP $100-$200. Very frustrating.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
The one thing that we can take comfort in is that most of us have upgraded air filters (I have the HKS) so that will net a few dollars when we upgrade to the ARC2. I just hope I will be able to tune it if I get it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
517 Posts
MY CAR is at gt pro right now and brian is trying to get me to buy this anyway so if we can get it cheap i wll give him the go ahead to put that on along with everthing else..

·
I need more cars
2,360 Posts
Any news on this group buy? I'm looking to buy an ARC2 with upgraded MAS soon.

·
I need more cars
2,360 Posts
TTT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts