Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group buy on cross drilled and slotted roters, 115 dollars a pair

This guy has soold over 380 items on ebay, and is a verified member of paypal. Here is a pic of them. he only needs 10 buyers.
to make this a group buy. they are Bradi cross drilled, slotted roters.

I have pics of the sl, 2nd gen vrr, and 1g vr4. Here is the pic of the 1g vr4. If you want to see the other pics, please e-mail me.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please state your year and weather or not its a vr4. He has 91-93 vr4 and base. 94-99 vr4 and base.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Who makes them? Any options for cryo treating?

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Of the 380 items, how many were rotors? Anybody here buy them that has results??

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Front and Rear

It's time to replace mine anyway. Count me in if the group buy goes through. I have a 95VR4 and i need front and rear x drill and slotted rotor. Email me privately at [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put me down for a pair of fronts and backs for a second gen stealth TT.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we only need 1 more person to say ok. 1 pair is one order.

aeonstorm 2 pair

Era991 2 pair

starfish 2 pair

thats 6, anyone else?

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
I might be in, I just would like to know who makes them...or at least who makes the blanks, whoever machines them doesnt matter so much...

I have porterfield's right now, just plain, no x drilled or slotted, I have doubts these will be any better than those if made by some off brand, but they'll definately look better

·
Twin Power Pellets
9,372 Posts
i think i'm in need of some new rotors
any info on these rotors?
material? make?

you have to be careful when you buy cross-drilled rotors.. cause if you buy cheap rotor blanks.. you get cracked rotors.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they are bradi cross drilles rotors.

I will find out more today

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I Might be interested - (put it this way if your one short - count me in). 1 Pair Fronts 92 VR-4. Let me know via e-mail before you pull the trigger - I might still do it. BTW does everyone know that if you really are on these all the time, a la road racing, drilled rotors will tend to crack from the holes outward and fail. Is there anyway to just get them slotted - no drilling?

·
Registered
641 Posts
im in on this!!! those look bad ass!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, we have enough. his e-mail address is [email protected]
paypal is the same. like I said, he his a verified premier mamber of paypal, and has sold 380+ items on ebay with no complaints.Everyone contact him for more info on buying and other info you need.

Thanks

·
2,248 Posts
Damn... just my luck. I ordered some of these last week (regular price: $130) and they should be here this Thursday. I can tell y'all what they're like after this weekend. :D

Someone on this board has a set but don't remember who. I posted a message to him asking if they were worth buying but he never responded.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I emailed him for a set of front and rears. They look great and have got to be better than my warped stock fronts.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I dont get this at all. NOBODY has replied about the performance or durability of this item. This is NOT a shifter boot, this product is responsible FOR SAVING YOUR LIFE!!!!!

The product looks pretty, and the price is cheap, is that all you guys need? Thats like a fine ass hooker on sale that has multiple STD's.

I will ask this again. Who already has these? What company makes this product?? Are they certified OEM, or anything???

There is a reason that such agencies like the NHTSA, FDA etc exist. To protect the American people from harms way.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
I'm with pokey, I want to know who makes them...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I left his e-mail address on another one of my post. e-mail him to ask anymore questions. I just found this guy that was very reputable and sold these rotors cheap. I just brought it here for your opinions and your group buy to get it even cheaper.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I know Starfish. I dont know most of you personally, but i do care about the safety of anyone that is on this board.

I really need this upgrade. BIG TIME. Its really all i am missing.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts