Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few posts lately about this, and I have direct access to these conversions so if anyone on here is interested in doing this, I can make it very easy for you. I'm offering a complete superwhite conversion for the headlights and foglights of 1st Gen 3000GTs. It's going to include the hollow H4 housings, rubber backings, 1 set of quality superwhite H4 bulbs (not like the cheap ones on eBay that get too hot and blow up), and 1 set of the smaller superwhite bulbs for the fog lights that will put out the same intensity of the headlights. Having both the headlights and fog lights superwhite will give your car an awesome look at night. The whole thing is going to be around 150-160 bucks. E-mail if anyones interested or you can repost the thread. [email protected]

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
I am interested. Do you have pics?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The conversion looks exactly the same as the stock setup when open or during the day. Just at night when your headlights are on all of your lights will be superwhite. Your headlights and fogs will look superwhite when you look at them and you will be putting superwhite light on the ground.

·
Speed Junkie
988 Posts
might be interested in you xould do it alittle cheaper

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of right now the price will be $175 with shipping included, but if I can get 10 orders for the kit, I'll make it $150 total and ship out all of them together. Everyone that would like 1 please send me an email. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was planning on sending out the orders next monday one week from today, but I can extend it to next friday. Please keep on posting here or send me emails. [email protected]
The quicker I get the $$$ the quicker everyone gets the kit!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The autopal and Hella coversions are very little less, they have the same yellow look, and do not include bulbs for the headlights. Also, those conversions are 100 watts which will put more strain on the alternator and also burn your headlight wiring, while my 55 watt superwhite bulbs output the equivilant of 110 watts in the light test. You can try to find a price like this cheaper, I can guarantee you won't. Thanks for your post though it was really helpful!!!

Dominick

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I meant it doesn't include superwhite bulbs for your FOGLIGHTS. :D

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
euro style lens?

are these euro style lens or just the stock looking ones you get everywhere else for cheaper, if euro style clear I am, very interested please email me below

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you post a pic of what you mean? These are not the cheap ones. The project light, not just shine a beam.

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
do they looks like this

do they look like these? if you look close you will notice that they have clear lens with three thin lines across they center. if they do then I am in on buying

Attachments

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a pic somewhat similar to what I am selling. This pic does not show the bulbs that I am including for your fog lights, and also the conversion is more similar to the other pic attached. It is mostly clear with a very small amount of lines on it, and also reflects blue inside because the inside has a special reflector that projects the light coming out. Sorry this is the best pic I can get. All of my saved email was deleted so please whoever is interested please re-send me an email, [email protected] and the group buy will be done within the week.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pic didn't go through, here it is.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts