Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
All the pans are done and ready to go. 3 people that paid and shipped their cores in already got the new ones out to them

Please contact us @ 740-657-3278 for payment and core exchange information

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,193 Posts
Stas or Jason,

Will you be doing another GB anytime soon? I cannot seem to find this anywhere on the site either - thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
The pans do sit a bit close to a subframe member (the one the runs from front to back under the driver's side of the engine bay). The older your motor mounts are, the more closely it sits to this subframe member due to engine sag. However, I test fit a pan on a car that had polyurethane motor mounts and there was almost an inch of clearance!

·
Mr. Boombastic
1,342 Posts
The pans do sit a bit close to a subframe member (the one the runs from front to back under the driver's side of the engine bay). The older your motor mounts are, the more closely it sits to this subframe member due to engine sag. However, I test fit a pan on a car that had polyurethane motor mounts and there was almost an inch of clearance!
I did not measure how close, I just know that is a lot closer over stock. But nothing to worry about. I also don't expect anything to move there any time soon because my engine is on solid mounts.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,193 Posts
Stas or Jason,

Will you be doing another GB anytime soon? I cannot seem to find this anywhere on the site either - thanks!
Any answer to this? :)

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
also out of the GB i only had 3 people pay so far

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,193 Posts
i believe this has been added to the website
Thanks for the reply Stas. I still cannot seem to find it under any [basic or categorical] search yet alone with a specified vehicle. Can you please provide me with a link?

·
One fix at a time
7,788 Posts
Hey Stas, I need to get a refund since I got charged twice for the group buy. I sent $370 paypal originally for it and when they were ready I gave Jeff my cc and it ended up getting charged $379. I called the week after getting my oil pan in and it was supposed to be taken care of. I was looking through my statement and paypal account but nothing has been done yet plus I was too busy at work to call during business hours this week. I will try to call tomorrow since I already sent an e-mail earlier this week plus posted on another forum because I was unable to call before you guys closed unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I got mine in a couple weeks ago. Looks good minus some left over RTV that was never cleaned out of the crevice and was powder coated over.

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hey Stas, I need to get a refund since I got charged twice for the group buy. I sent $370 paypal originally for it and when they were ready I gave Jeff my cc and it ended up getting charged $379. I called the week after getting my oil pan in and it was supposed to be taken care of. I was looking through my statement and paypal account but nothing has been done yet plus I was too busy at work to call during business hours this week. I will try to call tomorrow since I already sent an e-mail earlier this week plus posted on another forum because I was unable to call before you guys closed unfortunately.
i'll take care of this tomorrow. sorry about this.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,193 Posts

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
we added that yesterday

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,193 Posts
we added that yesterday
Much appreciated. Is there still a core requirement? Also, what is the lead time, or do you have some that are already pre-made? I intend on getting this real soon to replace mine as I reassemble the block.

-sent from myTouch 4G Slide

·
One fix at a time
7,788 Posts
I got around to installing the oil pan yesterday while I was changing out bearings and installing new turbos BUT I found out IPS sent me a 2-bolt not a 4-bolt pan I requested. :( So someone has my 4-bolt pan. I was really looking forward to using it but now I have to replace the oil pan one extra time because I can't wait. I will be calling IPS Tuesday to try and get things straightened out since I did post here for a 2nd gen oil pan not 1st. Between the 3 week delay on getting a refund for being charged twice and now this I'm really disappointed in IPS's customer service. They used to be much better before they went big.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Group buy still going or did you get payments for the 8 you posted?

Does the normal price already include the core taken off it? How's it work, never really done a core before

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
gb is ended though a lot of people didn't come through which is frustrating... great way to support new products for our platforms :(

·
One fix at a time
7,788 Posts
gb is ended though a lot of people didn't come through which is frustrating... great way to support new products for our platforms :(
Did you get my PM Stas? If not I can resend it. I didn't see anything written on the box but if you let me know where it was supposed to be written at let me know and I can look again. I still want a 4-bolt racing pan.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.