Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, first, let me state that i am NOT a seller. once again, i'm just one of you tryin to get deals for the 3s community. I've been in contact with a guy named brian straley. He owns or is the president of www.buyessentials.com now if you see the site, he's got alot of different electronic equipment. I've asked him to see what kind of deals he can put together for us in the car audio section. He sells monitors and such also. I bought a phoenix gold capacitor and bracket from him. He's a courteous guy to work with and is willing to help the customer 100%. I don't personally need anything from him at this point, but i thought that i'd throw this out there for you guys lookin to upgrade or replace your stereo systems.

he drop ships the orders a day after he receives it, sometimes in the same day also. Anyways, this guy could be a good retailer for us in the audio world. I know that there are very few audio sellers for us and anything would help.

he's told me to just see what interests in quantity there would be for a certain item and let him know. so if you're lookin for a capacitor or an amp, here's your chance to get it for cheap...unless you buy it off ebay or something. but even then, i've been on ebay looking for phoenix gold capacitors. not many of them on there at all. he's got one of the lowest prices you can find for certain products. if you find something you like, start a new thread and pm me to let me know what it is you want. if you can get 5-10 people buying the same thing, i'm sure brian can hook you up!

peace~

·
Registered
427 Posts
PIONEER TS-W3041DVC - 12" Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofer
I already ordered it twice before but the company wound up out of stock, anyone interested in group buying with me? And just in case, Mr. Sunshine, do you think there would be be any kind of sponsor type deal if I ended up only getting one or should I just go ahead and order it from the website? Thanks for the cool hookup, it's too bad I didn't know about this guy earlier, later

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sorry to bother anyone again, but just so you don't have to look up all the info on the sub:
12" VCCS PRO Component Woofer
Dual 4 ohm Voice Coil Design for Increased System Flexibility
Power Handling: 400W (nominal) 800W (max)
Nominal Impedance: 2 or 8 ohm Rated (Parallel/Series)
Sensitivity: 88dB (1 watt/1 meter)
Frequency Response: 15 - 2,000Hz
Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite Composite Cone Woofer
Aluminum Insert for Increased Cone Rigidity
Dual-Layer Urethane Surround
Direct Bobbin Mounted VCCS (Voice Coil Cooling System)
Conex Damper with Damper Ring
Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved Power Transfer
Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
High Energy Strontium Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box (1.0 cubic ft. recommended)

peace

·
Premium Member
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sponsor type deal? i don't know what you mean. but your best bet would be to try ebay for a sub. it's usually cheaper than a website. if you can't find it, then i would suggest ordering from the website. not sure about how much the discount would be for a group buy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
hey again, just wondering if you have ever ordered from this place or not. I ordered my sub and paid for it and all three weeks ago and have not heard anything yet, haven't got anything yet. I emailed asking what was up and if anything was wrong and still no reply... thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
car audio world

This place seems like a really great deal. Many are sceptical of internet car audio though. Has anyone received product from this site yet? Let me know I wanna order a cap. I mostly worried abour refurbs. Whoever said ordering car audio from E bay is a good idea? I have had nothing but bad luck with E Bay car audio. My friend just ordered to Infinty Perfects from a guy on E Bay and paid $200. Both subs blew all the away the entire surround in two days. What a great deal!?:rolleyes: Anyway if this guy is legit we should give him some serious business.

·
Premium Member
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MitsMan- yes, i ordered stuff from this guy and he's totally legit. He's a nice guy and a good business person. I had some problems getting my cap (out of stock), but he went out of his way that week to find another distributor who had it and got it for me. he drop ships all the goods.

please don't ask me what i can do there. contact him personally from his website email. i'm not affiliated with him at all. just a happy customer.

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
Didn't see it on his site. How about a Kenwood DPX-5010

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
So what ever happened? No one checking this anymore?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.