Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as requested by a large group of the membership, Extreme Dimensions has put into production the 96 Stealth "banana" wing. We're going to be offering this wing in Duraflex (FRP) and Carbon Creations (CF). This wing WILL come with the opening for the 3rd brake light but the light itself is not included.

Now, for the good stuff, pricing!

Carbon Creations (109965) Min qty is 6
6 cf wings - $488.30 shipped (Alaska, Hawaii, International additional. California, add sales tax)

7-11 cf wings - $458.35 shipped (Alaska, Hawaii, International additional. California, add sales tax)

12+ cf wings - $428.40 shipped (Alaska, Hawaii, International additional. California, add sales tax)

Duraflex (106694) Min qty is 6
6 frp wings - $278.30 shipped (Alaska, Hawaii, International additional. California, add sales tax)

7-11 frp wings - $263.35 shipped (Alaska, Hawaii, International additional. California, add sales tax)

12+ frp wings - $248.40 shipped (Alaska, Hawaii, International additional. California, add sales tax)​

Terms/Conditions/Deposits
The buy will run for three (3) weeks though it may be extended. Deposits will be 25% of the retail price of the particular part you are interested in purchasing, as shown below. Any deposits that are cancelled after they are received will only be refunded in the form of store credit. Once the group buy has closed, I will contact each buyer privately to secure the remaining balance due. Due to these parts being brand new, it may take anywhere from 8-12 weeks for the items to arrive after the close of the group buy. Once they have arrived at the warehouse, all orders that are paid in full will be shipped out within 48 hours (2 business days) of the part arriving in my warehouse. The standard Extreme Dimensions return policy applies.

-Deposits
- Duraflex (109664) - $74.75
- Carbon Creations (109665) - $149.75

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Great. Have any production examples for us to examine?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Bump for people who wanted prices!
(and to help you find the new thread)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I verified before shipping the donor oem part that the 91-95 3rd brake light fits the 96 spoiler. They're actually the exact same light, right down to the part number on it. So as long as the reproductions are accurate, yes your stock brake light will swap over, and if you've already tossed yours they should be easy to come by.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
StealthMiner and Shawzy44 just gave me their deposits! Here's the list as it stands:

Duraflex (109964)
1. StealthMiner
2. Shawzy44

Carbon Creations (109965)
1. COULD BE YOU! Call me at 714-278-8000 x17

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Also can you verify that these come with the 3 pedestals for mounting? 96 ones are different from the earlier models.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont understand? we dont have a prototype?
The "prototype" was the OEM wing that lobo sent us which we then molded from directly.

Also can you verify that these come with the 3 pedestals for mounting? 96 ones are different from the earlier models.
The wing will come exactly the same as it came to us from Lobo who sent us an OEM 96 wing.

In the future, please try to keep all questions regarding the part itself contained to the original interest thread.

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,130 Posts
Where do we send our deposit?

-Dan

1 - 20 of 213 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.