Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, well we took the supra (94 TT, Front Mount and Exhaust) and my car out for some races here is a list of the runs we all did:

Me vs. 99+ Mustang GT w/ Vortech SC @ 10psi: 1 win, 1 Loss. I got him the first time but he was really quick from a roll and edged me out the second run.

Me vs. Eclipse w/ 16G, Front Mount, and fuel system @ 18psi: 1 win. From a start I took him by about three cars till he backed off.

Me vs. Blue BPU Supra @ 14psi: 1 loss. I pulled on him from a low speed roll by about a car until 100mph then he blew by me. Car was a beautiful blue with a Blitz body kit and veilside hood.

94 Supra vs. new C5 vette: 1 loss. On a roll by a car and a half

94 Supra vs. Silver Vert. 99+ Mustang GT: 1 loss. Absolute beat down. This guy was really playing down his car but when he punched it in third and broke the tires loose we knew he had something. He was very tight lipped but let's just say he put multiple car lengths really quickly from a roll and was MUCH faster than the SC Mustang I raced.

There was also a new Ram Air WS6 w/ exhaust, a Z28 with heads and NOS (was misfiring and blowing a lot of black smoke), and a Black Eclipse GSX w/ 18G, Front mount and NOS. We would of raced more but we were running in a pack when a bunch of cops came over the hill in the middle of a race and we all split and left. It was all after midnight and the roads were nice and empty with no cars in sight. Even though I lost a few races, it was a great night of runs.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Damm those are some preaty sweet races. Those cars are awsome. Where do you live?

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
I don't mind if I could race my car w/ those fast cars. Just wait for my turn I guess. Sound too much fun for just one nite.

Black94VR4

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Hmm, those cars all sound like they would beat me. But i'd still race anyway. They are all sweet cars, wish i had those kind of races around here. I go out looking for races and i see hooked up dodge neons and del sols :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it was a good night of fun, although I don't think Black94VR4 would of had too much trouble with them except for possibliy the mustang. There were other cars too. Two VR4s close to stock, a few turbo hondas (1 Si, 1 Type R), as well as 3rd gen RX-7 with body kit and wing, a few Saleens and then a whole ton of F-bodies, Stangs, and all the normal ricer crowds. But they were all at the "cruise" were the cops are in force. Our group took off on our own to better and clearer roads. It has been a while since I was around so many cars that could beat me but it was fun. I think since the fall has been beautiful here and this was the last night before snow (clear and cool) that everyone was getting some last minute runs. That is the good thing about winter, when the weather and roads clear, everyone is out trying to squeeze in a night of races.

·
This space for rent.
3,009 Posts
Good runs Scott.

On the roll run with the SC'd Stang, what speed did you run up to ? When did he creep by you ?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first race I had him into third when we backed off at the same time since the cars in front were too. He was less than a car behind. The second time we ran he took me much quicker, at about 65-70mph in second where my boost drops off. From a stop, I could take him to over 100mph with a good launch but he is quicker from a roll.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts