Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Misc Parts For Sale, Seats, Rotors, Apex BOV

I have a complete (front and rear) set of gray leather seats that are in very good condition (more pictures available upon request) the drivers seat is 8 way power and all functions work great ASKING... $800 plus shipping but am very open for offers as I have not seen any threads as to what these are worth. If sold for $800 would be willing to deliver up to 250 miles from the ST Louis area, please email me below for more info or pics

On another note I have an Apex Twin Chamber Blow-Off-Valve Kit for 3000GT VR4 & Stealth Turbo, it comes with everything need to install. I am asking $150 plus shipping or best offer for this. It is less then two months old, I took it off to switch to a weld on when I went to hard piping

Other parts....

Set of front rotors (1st Gen) freshly turned with new pads included $100 P/S OBO
Set of rear rotors (1st gen) freshly turned with new pads included $100 P/S OBO
3 peice drive shaft for five speed very good condition...best offer
stock tt fuel pump...best offer
stock y-pipe...best offer
and thats all I can think of for now

for more info or pics on any of these items please email below thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Even though these seats are leather and 8-way adjustable (power), I've seen a good set of black leather seats go for around 450 on ebay. So 800 is a little high if you ask me :) If you can't find a seller I would be able to offer you a price, but you may not like it =) I only have so much money!

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price...

I understand I am asking alot but these seats are near mint (no tears or rips) and show very little wear, I have gotten a best offer of $500 so far, but would like to get a little more out of them

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guess they go on Ebay

I do have more pics if anyone is interested still the best offer is $500 plus shipping would be willing to go $600 plus shipping email me below if anyone interested

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
still got the BOV? Got a pic?

Craig

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
still have the seats

still have the seats best offer so far has been 550 plus shipping I am willing to go down to 600 and may be willing to take offers close to that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts