Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The sportscar mag Grassroots Motorsports is looking for 80s and 90s cars for an article they are working on. thought someone here might be interested in it.

Dave (former stealth ES owner)

---------------------------------------------- GRM msg board -------------

Hey all, this is the new guy, Travis. So we are in the midst of planning a big compar-o article and we need your help. We are heading back to our favorite test facility to do a "Budget Supercars" test day. We need one of each of the following cars to be able to show up at the Michelin test facility in South Carolina on May the 6th and 7th. Once there Per Schroeder will run the cars through a battery of tests. This is not a tuner shootout, nor will there be prizes awarded or anything of that nature. It's intended to be a friendly day where we see what kind of supercar can be had for not a lot of money. Here s a list of everything that we need:

From the '80's:
Porsche 944 Turbo
2nd Gen Mazda RX-7 Turbo
1986-1989ish Toyota Supra Turbo
Early C4 Corvette
Supercharged Toyota MR2
Lotus Esprit
BMW M6
Porsche Carrera

From the '90s
Porsche 968
3rd Gen RX-7tt
TT Toyota Supra
Acura NSX
Late C4 Corvette
Toyota MR2 Turbo
Mitsubishi 3000GTVR4
Lotus Elan (FWD)
Dodge Viper
Nissan 300ZX TT

We also need a 63-67 Vette Small Block for another story. If you can help us out email me at [email protected] or call me at 1-888-676-9747. Thanks again, and I look forward to speaking with you all!

Travis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts