Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing like gettin the car all nice and purty and it rain........:mad:

It rained all damn day today on my way back to Cincy. My car was a mess when I got back and I had a bit of a temper tantrum!

Sometimes I wished I lived in the damn desert where it hardly ever rains, but then I wouldn't have the pretty green trees as here in the mid east. OH well, can't have my cake and eat it too!:p

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damnit! thought I was in "Lounge".....:confused:

Too damn tired.......goin to bed!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
you should do what we do here in so. cali. we steal all the water from nor cal to water our trees so we can have green grass all year round while there is still less than 11 inches of rain per year ;)

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
at least it was rain and not snow.. well.. maybe both are bad :) Seems anytime I wash my car it rains the next day.. oh well..

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
Snow is definately worse...but rain sucks too! DId the same thing yesterday. NOt a cloud in the sky or any forecast of rain anywhere in south FL. Washed her up....drove down to my parents place in Boca Raton (lookin' for ya' Prodigy) and rained all the way down. ARGGGGGGGH.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Jspec said:
you should do what we do here in so. cali. we steal all the water from nor cal to water our trees so we can have green grass all year round while there is still less than 11 inches of rain per year ;)
DAMN YOU GUYS!!!!

BTW, It rained just about all day yesterday. :(

·
Registered
636 Posts
I hate rain and dust, it gets all over the black paint once you leave it in the garage... gotta get car cover, but i'm poor so I guess I will just wash it.

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
I'm in FL where it doesn't rain, it floods. I have found myself SCREAMING at the top of my lungs in the cockpit with the windows rolled up. If you park it in a garage, just dry the car with a towel.

·
1,280 Posts
Just got done washing the car. It started raining before I could get home:rolleyes:

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
Did it rain EVERYWHERE yesterday?!? It absolutly poured here in detroit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts