Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, just pulling in from some errands (damn wife!) and theres a 91 Green VR4 sitting in my driveway 8-}

Why its Mr. Bill (Bill Pelon from Columbus)!

We spend a couple of hours shooting the shit, scoping out the rides and having a bite of lunch. Bill's got alot of work ahead of him to get his ride in the shape he wants, but he's got a good base to work with....the engine is in TOP NOTCH shape.

Around 2 o'clock we headed down to the Kettering area to hook up with Greg at his place. For those who keep up on the boards, you would know that Greg just recently had his engine crap out. It appears that his timing belt jumped about 6 teeth and took out most if not all intake valves. At this point he has ZERO compression :-(
He has a good attitude about his situation, so Im sure he'll be up in running in no time.

As I was getting ready to head home, YellowES (Shawn) and a gentleman named Brian showed up to join the party. Hung out for about another half hour then bolted

Just wanted to let others know that we're alive and kicking in Ohio.

Great to meet all of you and I hope we get to spend more time together come springtime!!!

Bob.
:)

·
13,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops....

Was this supposed to go in "The Lounge"?

Sorry.:rolleyes:

Bob.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Great time!

Yeah, I impressed all my neighbors with 4 (count 'em, 4) 3S's at my house at once! Bob's Spyder is SWEEEEEEEET! And while Bill's VR4 is "rough", it did sound real nice.

Always a pleasure putting faces with names/handles. Hope we can get together again sometime after I get MY car running ...

Cheers!! -- G

·
13,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey....

Thanks you guys.....

I thought you were gonna freak when I threw you the keys Shawn!!!

Still hoping to pull something together for early spring!!!

*Spyder almost in SLEEP mode*

Bob.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd have to agree, Bob's Spyder rocks!

It's really nice to be able to meet some folks for a change. I can't wait to see Greg's 3000 run. It looks like I wish my car would.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts