Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the front end on "some machine". They then repainted the front clip. I only had damage to the rear end when they got it. Anyway, they got red paint all on the inside if the airdam, including the fog lights. Overspray everywhere. They also have it on all the rubber trim around the headlights. Then they removed the headlights and now one is aimed real high. A fog light lens has sandmarks. There is overspray on the dash. They scratched up the fuel filler door that they replaced and then touched it up. I don't want the next owner to think it's been smashed before. And this is the body shop the local Mitsu dealer sends their cars! He told me to make a list, but I'm wondering if he's gonna replace that fog lens. What should I do if I have a problem?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
you've got to be kidding! all i know is, if it were my car, i would demand that those a** wads fix everything back to the way it was, PERIOD!
sorry to hear about it and good luck!

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Make a really good list and demand it be done right. Make them give you a loaner until it is done and don't accept it until you are 100% satisfied. I had a body shop re paint my entire car and they did a good job but they left the windows down and got red dust all over the interior. It took there detail people an entire day to clean it to my acceptance. I still have red dust when I deep clean. Do not accept any overspray or scratches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts