Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think that this looks good? I do not think the headlights match the shape of the car at all.

·
Registered
497 Posts
none of the stuff on that car matches :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
497 Posts
a daytona maybe??

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
thats a ol conqeust its from the eighties and very ugly lol well some like how it looks and i have seen some damn good times from them they can be made to be quick as hell

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
yuk, if that was green I think I would have barfed on my monitor!

·
442 Posts
Wait right there...

First of all, shame on any of you who didn't know it was a conquest/starion...and you call your self 3SI fans

Second of all, don't EVER talk bad about the body design of that car. It was way ahead of its time and SPANKED every other car out there at the time (looks wise) and still looks pretty bad ass on the street today

third, total pieces of shit (mine blew up)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Priscoj said:
Wait right there...

First of all, shame on any of you who didn't know it was a conquest/starion...and you call your self 3SI fans

Second of all, don't EVER talk bad about the body design of that car. It was way ahead of its time and SPANKED every other car out there at the time (looks wise) and still looks pretty bad ass on the street today

third, total pieces of shit (mine blew up)
Ah! everything you said was correct. My older brother had one and I remember riding in it when I was like 12 years old. It was fooking fast from what I remember!:D:D But the turbo's kept going out in them. I bet my brother had to put a turbo in each year!:(

Anyways, here's some vids I found:http://reality.halo.nu/starquest/video/

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Those lights are off of a 1994 model :D

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Yes, tough-looking cars IMO back in the day. I wanted one, still do. Fender flares, fat 245 tires, deep-looking wheels.

But this one is ugly!

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
It's not horrendous, maybe just because we know it doesn't belong. But if it came out like that originally, I think it would have been the shit back then.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Take a good look at the right fender where he had to cut into it so the headlight would fit. I have seen worse, but this ranks up there.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Does this car belong to Stevie Wonder? I have seen 2yr olds build better cars with legos.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Priscoj said:
Thats 3000GT/Stealth fan, doesn't mean I like everything that dodge and mitsu makes. Although no real excuse for not at least knowing what it was i guess :)

.jon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts