Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a 92' GTO TT AWD, i'm getting a S-AFC2 and a EVC VI by the end of this week, and was wondering if anyone here knows of a good tuner shop to put those in for me in GTA area, thanks

Eddy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Magnus Motorsports, they specialize in turbo cars. Don't have their number, the shop is on Keele st, north of Langstaff, on the west side, next to Midas.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok well every one in toronto has certinaly been up against a monster turbo car crusing the streets they defently know how to make power and have worked wonders, 1032 hp corvette on pump gas, building some of the fastest cars in ontario, great guys i believe its under garage werks 1 416 266 6207 guys name is ryan he tuned my 300whp probe with runnin 6 pounds of boost

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have been looking for a good shop that has experience with Chrome/ECUFlash and I am happy to say Andy @ Neetronics is the man. His shop is out in Oakville but he's got a couple of big build tunes under his belt. He worked some sweet magic on my Chrome tune and the car is running incredibly smooooth now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts